Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lost and Found

I was at the Bedok Reservoir last night.
Standing under the dark blue sky, whilst the ripples of water glistened under the bright half moon. It was beautiful.

It was where it started and where it ended its final note.

Good bye, my Love.

It was beautiful while it lasted. And the Beautiful memories are etched in my mind.

----------

Listening to this song in the morning. And thought of the man who found the pearl in the bible and sold all he had, because he found it. He found the Kingdom of God.
I've been searching...trying to find...that elusive something to satisfy me.

God found me, and brought me back to Himself. I thought of the God who would search for the one lost sheep...the one missing coin...

Last night I lost something, but this morning I felt joyful amidst the sorrow. Because somehow...I found Jesus. Or rather,
Jesus found me.

Sun Ho- Eternal Blossom
我怕 我失去我自己
像摔坏的玩具
该这么缝補
空洞的眼睛

想哭 找不到理由哭
呼吸已经麻痹
一百个谎言
是我的面具

到底 谁来救赎这封闭的世界
我不想孤独面对我自己
救我 脱离一切

终于我 找到了你
就像一朵不凋零的花
我的心 像被你紧紧拥抱的小孩
你就是爱 永远不会更改

No comments: