Monday, June 01, 2009

Random...blues...

I've been feeling a bit disoriented and blue since I came back from Philippines..
I think partly it is cos I have been on a series of high activities like church retreat and philippines. And now that life has returned to normalcy, and the work emails start flooding in again, I'm feeling blue!! :(
There are a few issues hanging at work, that I don't know how to settle. I'm in need of God's grace to see me through.

The other reason for the low energy, I think is cos I've been sick. The doct gave me 2 days of MC cos she heard I had been traveling, so better to stay away from people. That was fri and sat. And since I don't have fever, and my cough is recovering, I think I am cleared!

The 2 days of rest suddenly gave me loads of time and space alone. And made me realise I have been running on full speed engine for the past few months, just one activity after the next! Including the relaxing activities, like gym, free massage etc etc, but nevertheless still running from one place to the next. And because I'm coughing, I decided to skip gym today on my off day. It makes me realise how much time gym actually takes up! 45 min travel & changing time, 1 hr 15min workout, 45 min clean up and travel back. Wah that's 2 hours 45 min! Almost half a day is gone of my free day..

Sunday was a super packed day, having to reach church at 830am for the IDT test which I think I did quite badly, cos of the cough mixture, I can't remember some of the memory verses. And then served as a welcomer. Church service, and then meeting on missions, cos am now serving in the missions pillar for young adults.

I know I'm sounding a bit whinny and complainy today. heh..actually there's nothing much to complain abt. =p Still in my lull mood. The hot weather makes me grumpy.

But yup, thankful for lunch with a good fren/ex colleague, and telephone call with a dear friend!

No comments: