Monday, May 25, 2009

I can reach the heavens above (part 2)

I have started taking an interest in photography. It was a gradual thing, as I enjoyed photo taking previously, but I think it built up one year ago as I got my own Canon IXUS (the colours really turn out nice, even if I use auto mode, and don't do any special setting. Not like I know how to do much special settings. ;) )
And secondly, because I travel so much, I try to take as many photos as possible to capture the essence of the feelings I get looking at the people and scenery.

I love taking the blue sky, white clouds, hills, mountains, lakes, children, and recently flowers. As much as possible, freeze that moment and bring it home, sigh, though a picture speaks a thousand words, yet it cannot totally bring back that moment.

Told a friend before, that sometimes, when I am looking at a beautiful sunset, I wished I had someone to share it with. I think it is the same for photos. Being able to share it with friends, or the stories behind the photos truly doubles the joy. So here are a few selections of the photos in Bohol, from my collection. ENJOY! =) (Click on the photos to see a bigger and expanded version)

I'm thinking of going for a course to learn more about photography. And someday, maybe I will get a SLR camera! If you know of any good part time courses, let me know!

































4 comments:

joycelyn aka ming ming...aka pusat said...

hey babe! do u knw canon users can register for a free photography course...i plan 2 reg for one too :)

Lois said...

hi ming ming =)
Yes I know, but its only valid for 6 mths after you buy your camera. Something like that! SOB SOB SOB...I missed that window.

janaie said...

Oh gosh... me too!! Im attending the photography course with you if you can find one!! :P

Nice picts there... I esp like the one of the kids in the classroom. ;)

Lois said...

heh thanks janaie.....let me know if u find a photography course too ....