Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's making sense

Things have been great, felt refreshed and strengthed by the Breakthrough weekend at Johor over the last weekend.
New things are happening at work, there's a new atmosphere of lightness and cohesiveness.
On the home front, parents went overseas, so sis and I have the house to ourselves! It has been more bz doing housework and all, but also a good time of being by ourselves.

Overall, everything has been good. And my spirits have been really uplifted. My mind has been cleared...and I am rethinking about life again. Those desires on the inside arising again, the passion for life....

Looking back at all that happened, and it all makes sense now. :) Why I had to go through certain things, how certain events shaped me...and what I am perhaps created to do.

For now, one step at a time.

No comments: