Monday, January 19, 2009

We need community

I enjoy the times when i walk from the MRT back to my house, and there is a sense of His peace. Don't really know how to describe that feeling but with the music in my ears, the clouds ahead and the trees that surround me reaching to the sky, it is a very calm feeling and I give thanks during those times.

Met up with my DG yesterday night to take stock and give thanks for 2008, and share areas we want to grow in 2009. It was a wonderful time of sharing with one another, and encouraging one another. Met Felicia today too, someone I nurtured by divine appointment. Since she went to Australia to study, we only manage to meet about once or twice a year. But it was a wonderful time of sharing as well, and seeing how she has grown in the Lord. So these 2 events made me extremely happy as I take stock of ministry. And ofcos....the christian life is never a lone ranger thing, but we grow in communities.

CNY is coming! Yay....on thursday I will be going back to the CF in GIC. I miss the folks there, esp the few who I am really close to. CNY is a good time of meeting with relatives and friends, and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: