Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy lunar new year!

Happy Lunar New Year one and all..
Happy Niu Year!!!

It was a luxurious long 4 day break and it was nice. Just gyming, reading, watching tv, spending time with my family. :) It was strangely nice to just rest.

1 week ago, shirley smsed me, and asked if I was willing to surrender to God my desire! And I was like....how does that work?

But meditating on God's love has been good. And I hope that He fills up my heart with His love..
--------------------

It was difficult dealing with the "loss" of my fave colleague, as we bid farewell last thursday. :( Today the office was really quiet like a ghost town. I had a meeting for the whole morning, after that I stuck to my desk. The image of my fave colleague walking in with his snoopy cup and flask is so vivid! Sigh.

This is just a really random ranting post!

But yup I am thankful for all He has blessed me with.....And trusting Him that all things good come from Him!!
Not hurrying as the bible will say...but waiting...and trusting... in time, He will reveal all things..

No comments: