Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What really matters??

I usually have some anxiety before I travel for work...this time is no different. =D
Feeling the stress...even though it will just be one weekend at Aceh. Some plans are not firmed up yet, and I feel worried....
Thank God for frens who are praying for me, and listening to my venting =)

Do pray for me pls!

2 days ago I installed some anti-virus software, and my comp suddenly went mad...basically my profile got corrupted, and my docs and emails all disappeared. Though I know its somewhere in the C: drive. I was a bit upset....but not THAT upset. What got me upset....precious email correspondences with frens, social enterprise documents, some pics that had not yet been saved, my thesis....etc etc...thank God it was all in the C: drive.
So anyway, mum prayed for us, and I was a skeptic, standing behind the comp, but praying inwardly as well. And suddenly, everything came back! My profile cld be loaded and the settings all set properly. =D It was amazing. And thank God for my mum's faith.
So anyway, I realise that nothing is permanent. But what got me upset abt losing at that time...indicates the things that matter to me...
Thank God I still have my faith in JESUS. =)

So...I'm starting to sound incoherent...and I want to get my 7 hrs of sleep.....this has been an untypical post of sorts!

No comments: