Thursday, October 23, 2008

Of sickness, weight-loss and nightmare....

I've been ill for the past few days...started with some indigestion, then diarrhoa. :S Been feeling weak! Went to the gym yest, and the instructor asked me to stop after 30 min, cos I was weak, cldn't lift the weights nor do the climbing machine properly. heh...and we did the in-body thing, and my muscles weight decreased! Overall I've lost 1 kg of weight. Not sure if its due to my sickness or due to the busyness at work!

Yah...so I've been feeling tired again! I know this keeps cropping up. Sigh, i wished I knew the solution to being perky and refreshed. I think its really tiring even if its just a normal work week, as by the time I get home there is so little time to do anything! And even if I sleep at 12am......its 6+ hrs of sleep, and it doesn't feel enough!

Last night I had a nightmare, of a turtle biting me. When the alarm clock rang, I thought that the turtle was still biting me, and I had to make a conscious effort to wake myself up, and to my relief realise that it was a dream. Lots of pent up anxieties.

I don't know how...Pls keep me in prayers! =D

No comments: