Wednesday, October 29, 2008

That very first joy...

The first joy of seeing the kids with rosy cheeks
The first joy of hearing a little kid say I am pretty
The first joy of seeing chinese with hands lifted up high in worship
The first joy of holding the hand of the lady we helped built houses for
The first joy of singing worship songs in chinese....then in Bahasa...
The first joy of praying for the lady in the corner, crying

Oh Lord..
Help me find back that first joy of serving You.
My heart is weary...my body is tired....
But my life is Yours. And I believe in You.

---------------------
Still don't manage to hit the quota of daily words...the office is quiet...except for the ocassional talk with M which I am thankful for...
Last minute things to do....deadlines to meet...smses late in the night and early in the morning and on my off days asking me abt wrk.

It seems so much easier to be a volunteer. And I am whinning to God.

What I am thankful for...
Exciting projects coming up...Lives getting impacted...women getting employed...children getting educated.

No comments: