Friday, May 30, 2008

Contradictions

I'm at home on a Friday night cos there is a one month's break for IDT! :) It feels kind of weird. But these days, I feel a bit anti-social, and I like staying at home reading books, surfing net, watching TV, and praying! :P

Cos the office is so small, there's less than 10 of us, some days I feel like I don't finish using up my quota of words. Sometimes MSN and smses during working hours really help! Time seems to pass by slowly but somewhat fruitfully. ;) I really like the projects that I'm reading up on everyday! So that kind of fuels me. Plus the faces at Cambodia that stick somewhere up in my head, really spurs me to go on in spite of all the other challenges I am facing at work.

So actually I am in need of meeting ple to chit chat after work! Actually I've got many many frens and I am like always busy. But to find a really like minded fren to share with, that is like finding a precious pearl!

ha...I'm probably getting incoherent, cos actually I am rather tired! I wake up at the same time everyday as when I worked at GIC, but I reach office 30 min later. That's how far the journey from home to office is. And sometimes, office feels so secluded, like it is sheltered from the movement of time. Before I know it, it is 630pm and it is time to go off. I wonder how long I will be in this job? Hmm. Is it not a good sign to be wondering this? Well, actually I am not unhappy, I feel v at peace. But I do wonder, what's next after this? Cos afterall, I wanted to take up this job to explore abt future, prepare my own heart of the possibility of becoming a missionary, and my parents' getting used to my traveling. Hmm. But whats next? I really don't know. And I think it is not something I need to know now! Its like a moulding period of just waiting...being shaped.

I'm flying again! From the 12-16th June, will be going to Indonesia this time! Going to meet ple at the bible schools there, and explore ministry opportunities for GB. SO EXCITING! Traveling is the best part sometimes, but yet another contradiction, traveling can be so lonely as well! And getting used to new environment....not having enough sleep etc.

So this basically sums up life now. Which is filled with contradictions. :P But underlyingly, I am blessed and loved. And I am thankful. :)

No comments: