Monday, April 21, 2008

For the First time

Had a few first time experiences over the past few weeks:
1. Killed my first cockroach. Just killed my second cockroach 2 days ago.
2. Lizard in my wall above my bed. I actually prayed for it to go away, and it moved after some time to the window and disappeared.
3. For some reason, on sat night when I got back home, my parents room window was mysteriously wide open. Before I left the house it was closed. I was home alone, took an umbrella and insect repellent (to spray into the eyes of any intruders?). But thank God there was no one, and everything was intact. Maybe the wind blew.

Hope to train myself up for third world experiences. ;p Must stop being a da xiao jie.

4. I'm going to Japan tmr night! :) For a one week holiday. hee. Its on of the little luxuries I've given myself before my new work begins. As u can see, this first time experience is a bit incongruent with the above.
Take care folks.

No comments: