Sunday, April 20, 2008

Farewell GIC!

Finally have some quiet moments to pen down my thoughts. It has been quite a busy week, and I'm rather tired cos of lack of sleep. But I am thankful and happy!

Last fri was my last day at work, and I felt so loved by my colleagues!

Actually on Thursday, we had CF, and I thanked God for how He blessed me for the past 3 years in GIC. 4 main blessings: Fellowship, grace, favour and trust (teaching me patience and trust). At the end, they gave me a box, and in it was some photos we had taken together as well as farewell notes from some of them. I was so touched!!
On fri, I gave out some bookmarks etc to my colleagues. And had one of the most satisfying lunches- You Mian and Avocado Shake at Amoy Street. Really, I am one easy gal to please, as long as u give me good company. =) But yes, these 2 food items had been my fave from Amoy Food Street.

After lunch, ard tea time, my colleagues asked me to go over to the round table- the cosy corner we always have our chats and food. And there was a spread of egg tarts, chicken pies, cakes, ice-cream. Food bought from all over Tanjong Pagar.



This is my division :)
Made my rounds to take photos. Have uploaded them into Facebooks.

Received some other presents...including a samsonite luggage bag, which was really sweet. :)

Then last night, I had ba cho mee, oyster omlette, sugar cane and bbq chicken wings with another good colleague at blk 85 bedok. ;p

So now I am happily tired. And tmr begins the first day of my liberty. Hooooraay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah u r really loved! =P ha.. n congrats on ur new-found liberty.

(blk 85? that's really near my hse.. haha..u cld hv waved n walked over aft dinner)