Sunday, October 28, 2007

Don't give up!

:) These days I've been learning the important lesson of perseverance! Not giving up in the face of opposition or discouragement. I guess I have this mindset if something is fr God, then it shd be pretty smooth sailing. But I realise that if something is fr God, all the more there will be opposition & how the enemy will seek to make us feel discouraged. On some days I feel weird in my cause, and then I realise that I should press on anyway, to share with people how I feel about things. Communication is the key to convicting others and sharing lives with others!

I was really glad today Pastor Edmund talked abt money. :) Abt living below our means, and being a good steward of money. Really encouraging to hear the cell discussing about how to live that out practically. :)

No comments: