Saturday, September 22, 2007

A day for myself :)

This week was quite a difficult week, and felt discouraged and rather tired. It was esp bad after I received the email ad blast from the organization I wanted to work with. The position was still open! Can't help but have this sour taste in me and it feels all dark and gloomy on the inside.

In spite of the dark nights of sadness and despair, I felt the loving soft whisper of the Father to calm my soul. And I am very thankful for that. :)

This song especially, lasted me and gave me strength as I was listening to Galvin's album.

SONG OF JOB
by Sebastian Ku

When clouds of darkness
Overwhelms my soul
When the strength of my heart
Fades away
When my friends have left me
All hope seem far away
When the words of comfort
Refuse to stay

There’s a song in the night
There’s a light in the dark
There’s a gentle voice that soothes my heart

For I know that my Redeemer lives
And His love for me will never end
My heart, my flesh may fade away
Yet with my eyes I’ll see my God

In the quiet corner
In the still of night
Your tender presence
Lifts me high
My sweet Companion
My Strength and Guide
My soul’s deep Anchor
In You I abide

You’re the song in the night
You’re the light in the dark
You’re the gentle voice that soothes my heart

For I know that my Redeemer lives
And His love for me will never end
My heart, my flesh may fade away
Yet with my eyes I’ll see my God

I live my life to give You praise
Everyday, every breath, every beat of my heart
This life is captured by Your grace
To worship who You are
Who You are

Whoever that is reading. I wonder if you are in clouds of darkness and you feel like no one understands. Jesus does.

I'm extremely thankful for today's rest at home. Managed to get a good sleep, read a few chapters of a book and prepare bible study. :)

2 comments:

feL said...

heehee can u send me this song plssss? think i need it man.

sighsigh. been reading. take care lots! see you tmrw (:

Lois said...

hey babe, I was reading yr blog this afternoon too. :) Hugs. Has been a tough week yah? Ok I will email u the song.