Monday, March 31, 2008

Need healing

Fell sick yesterday....while out with some frens, realised that I was feeling giddy, cold and feverish all over. My temperature came to abt 38.5 degrees. Ate some panadol and went to sleep. I think that it is an accumulation of exhaustion, plus the weird hot weather and I'm actually very thankful for this "forced" rest. After sleeping 10 hrs last night, I still feel tired. : ( I hope the doc gives me 2 days of MC.

heh...as u can guess, this post is merely to whine abt myself...do allow me to indulge in myself a bit and keep me in prayer. Going off to get some rest again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..why r u exhausted dear? i tot work isnt so hectic these days?

anw, hope u got ur 2 days mc. rest well! :)

Anonymous said...

haha... would be thankful for 'forced rest' too.. ;P i had these same symptoms recently (giddy,cold,feverish), and got 2 days MC. Not that hard to get these days...

It's ok to whine abit abt urself la.... Yah, have been keeping u in prayer. :)

Lois said...

Curio: heys, ya work is not hectic. I think exhausted not cos of work ...had church camp, easter activities and most of all have not been sleeping well cos of the emotional unrestedness.

U take care too...talk again soon. ;p

Janaie: thanks for yr prayers :) Aiyoh, u better take care too. I think there's a virus going ard....