Monday, January 14, 2008

Upcoming plans!

heys...I havent been blogging here for some time, cos I have been writting at my christian blog. Since the discussions there are more christian, u may go take a look if u r interested! [ U would have known the link ;) If not, ask me]

Life has been busy, adjusting to the new house, the new year, and planning for the new year! :) Not sure what to expect but it sure looks like a brand new beginning! I hope it wun drift pass unknowingly!

This year:
- Learn more about God and His word through IDT
- Learn from my peers through sharings in IDT, and challenge each other to become more Christ-like
- More ministry to the broken
- Learn guitar-> hope to be able to praise and worship God, and sing to Him together with others. Music brings much healing to the soul
- Do more housework (hopefully this will earn me brownie pts!!) Parents are growing older, and I hope that we may grow in understanding abt our goals & dreams

That's about it for now!

No comments: