Friday, November 02, 2007

Random

Its late on friday night and I am as usual thankful for the quietness and peace and rest. :)



Had a nice dinner with Felicia @ one of my favourite places - Food for thought. I like the concept of this restaurant. :)







Heh. Me and Fel! I feel so old besides her!

Thanking God for this friendship & mentoring relationship. I've been very blessed to share my life with you felicia! :) I will miss u when u are at Australia.

--------------------------------------

Work has been okay this week, not that busy, though the stress level still up. In the space of time, as I am stuck at the computer typing my reports/ reading emails, the mind wanders, and the desires of my heart I have to continuously surrender to God. Really have no idea of what the future holds, sometimes, it is as if time has suspended, and I am hanging loosely in the air. Yet, I know I am not hanging, but resting in the palms of the Father. Oh dear Lord, help me know that You are near, in the uncertain roads ahead, to know that Yr light shines brightly still. :)

One of the questions I have been asking God, what is the meaning of life? What is that elusive purpose that everyone is seeking for? Is it love, significance, possession, status? Will those satisfy the gapping hole in our hearts? I think that humans were created for relationship, to love others, and to be loved back in return. This understanding that we have with each other empowers us to move forward. Indeed love can tide us over the toughest of circumstances.

Who is the source of love?

---------------------------------------

Had lunch with A today from Campus Crusade! Quite interestingly, we discussed about some issues in the bible. Its scary how the same verses can have so many interpretations. Thankful for some insights about Acts. Though I still don't fully agree or understand everything.

And now it is time for sleeping. :) God bless my dearest friends with yr peace & love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food for Thought sounds like an interesting place to visit..:P