Friday, July 06, 2007

Respite...

Finally a time to sit down and be quiet by myself. Yeah a Friday night! :)

Dad is going for an op next week, so I've been worried. But so thankful that tonight my parents' church friends came to our house to sing, pray and have their cell group meeting here. In times like this, I am thankful for the church community that He has put us in. So thank you Lord for this reminder of community. It was nice listening to the chinese hymms in the living room.

Other then that I have been on course at suntec for the past 3 days learning about project management. Its somewhat a good respite. Heh. Which comes with a but...I got to catch up on some work next week. and prob tmr.

Met up with M tonight for our last nurturer's bible study. =) It has been 6 mths and today was the last lesson with her! Always don't feel v prepared meeting her, but thank God for the abundance of grace, and I have to release her to Him, to trust that He is the one who will continue to work within her life.

Eh...what else to blog about? Except I have been thinking again about social work. With the ending of the counseling dip, it makes me wonder again. A fren is rather depressive and suicidal these days, and I am worried about her as well. Thank you C for reminding me to come against the burden bearing spirit.

How God, where should I go from here?

No comments: