Friday, July 27, 2007

In search for meaning: And can it be?

hi! I haven't been blogging much this week cos almost not sure what to blog about. =P I've been feeling more stressed up and restless at work lately, but thought I shouldn't keep whinning in this blog about these! The spiritual warfare is quite intensed as I prepare to go for trip, in terms of feelings of sadness and heaviness. Yet, amidst this, I also sense His sovereign hand covering me.

Received an interesting email today, and it taught me lessons on waiting and trusting. Anyhow it was very encouraging, and once again He knew I needed this reassuring pat on the back to know that He is walking with me. =) Yeah. Thank You...

Hmm. Been looking for a backpack, looking online and also shopping today! Haven't really found one yet, may borrow my fren's one instead. heh. Maybe I shd invest in one good one for future usage. Anticipating more and more travels overseas?

Thanking God for the nice bathroom, warm bed, big tv set, computer, fans...everything He has blessed our family with. :) And thinking of the 12 day trip, would have to stay in much more modest conditions. Honestly, who doesn't like to stay in big hotel suites with big fluffy pillows. I do! I hope to go to Europe again and roam the beautiful streets and look at architechture. Wanna sit at the cafe and drink hot chocolate. heh. ;) But I'm also looking forward to being in the nature, being close to the sky. And the most plus point is, seeing God touch lives.

What am I doing here? I will like to think that if I do make a change in career choice, who knows maybe soon? Maybe in the future? I am not escaping from one thing to another. I don't want it to be a push factor bcos I feel stressed out. I want it to be a pull factor towards His calling for me. For I know that there is still much to do in the company, many more souls to reach out to. Many hearts to touch. I feel inadequate to do much cos I enter the office in a state of weariness these days. I think the past few weeks have been filled with challenges at home & courses, hence I didn't really focus on my job. Now that things are more settled down, and work has broken into a routine once again...it uncovered something disatisfying on the inside that I've burried.

Ultimately to the poor, the good news of the gospel is the best news. That's what I say bcos I think food and clothing will not satisfy them completely. Just like food and clothing never satisfied us who are so well fed and well clothed. That spoken, we should provide these things for the poor and point them to the ultimate savior. Hmm..some questions that have been bothering me: Why do I see colleagues who count down to weekends, and shuffle their bodies into the office in the morning? I feel sad sometimes thinking of how pointless it can become. And yes...aren't we all in search for meaning? ;)

No comments: