Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm HAPPY!

I'm really quite happy today. It started from yesterday actually, was tinking thru some stuffs abt my life, and not feeling v happy abt where I was going. Wanted to stop some stuffs, and also asked God abt certain doubts I had. And I was listening to music at my wk place and then started listening to Sun's music, felt healing came upon me and somewhat a restoration of my emotions.
There were many things I was doing but not convicted of them, and I also kinda lost my dream. Felt really lost, and so spent kinda Mon and Tues just resting in God. And He just began to show me the answers to the doubts I had.

Its really good.
and tues had lunch with some of the other young ones, 3 other fresh grads and 2 other with less than 2 years experience. They are not scholars..just fresh in from uni like myself, and it was really nice chatting with them. =) I'm starting to enjoy my wk cos I'm starting to have independence. Understand how the whole process works already..and every time I answer a portfolio manager/investment manager's query on the reasons for his wrong returns I feel really satisfied with myself.

=)
Happy....

I've finally also let go of certain things in my life..and really come to terms with myself, with my life....with who I am, and with who God is. =) I'm really assured and excited that my future watever it is will always be good with Him.

No comments: