Friday, July 15, 2005

quick sharings

Heh..just spending some time on the comp..super tiring week.

But it has been a good week, enjoy the project i am working on in office! Yay. =) And God has been gracious, cos everyday I need to rely on His strength. Some pt I feel like I am sitting on the sand and the waves are just throwing me forward. Tats the Holy SPirit. Listening to the songs softly on my PC helps really..and in my heart I ask for more strength, wisdom, anointing, and to impact my surroundings.

Went to my first GIC christian fellowship. Abt 10 ple turned up. The lady sharing the word was really good, as in, she was so sincere and I could identify with wat she shared. Wats interesting is an extention of the bizad like christian fellowship into work place, but the ple are ple in their 20s to 50s? Heh...interesting. But the ple weren't too open in their sharing, and I shared with them abt myself and how divinely God placed me in the co. =) Really glad, and grateful.

Also give thanks for the scholars. The young bunch of guys in GIC, some on attachment, some just grad. On my floor, there are 3 scholars. One fr Malaysia, one fr HK, one fr Singapore. So exciting!! And I can see why they are scholars! They are so smart, humble, and they make things happen! They study in US...the one in my department studies in california..heh..he is my age, and gonna come back to serve bond (6 years!) in 2 years time. =)Haha..so blessed to rub shoulders with the smart ple. YEah....things are good la, but need lotsa strength.
Gee.....reminds me of JC days actually. Kinda..where u meet ur classmates, same faces everyday....
Have nice lunch kakis everyday..changing..one day its xyz, next day its abc..ahah..something to look forward to...and Agnes, my colleague, has been really nice la...
and my other colleague, bought 3 bear soft toys fr some charity thingy tat my co. had. And I brought the bear to my table and hugged it!!! Yay..so happy. Told her tat her bear is very happy with me. ANd she said her poor bear. =) I kinda waved the bear at my colleagues and when i am bored I go around giving out sweets to ple.

I tink I must be going siao..and losing coherence..heh. Too tired already. +) But yeah...its a new era, new beginning. New places...foreign places, but a new land surely..onward to the promise land. WHere there is milk and honey.

No comments: