Sunday, July 10, 2005

Convocation 2005

Took several pictures at my graduation yesterday. =) It was nice graduating and meeting up with old faces. I will miss school, miss NUS, miss lectures, miss my frens.

Guess who came? Jingyi!! haha, but to support her fren la. chey. Me, xt and JY!!





Kelvin and me. First met Kel in orientation, we were is the same orientation group! Then we joined orientation together again next year to lead the freshies! I like his scholarbear!!

With my happy and proud parents.


Me and my OB group, tho I deserved an A for my OB HRMPhm, since I've such a great project group, but alas.
Left to right. Derrick -Derrick ONG!!! Fellow bizadder, praying together for Bizad revival.
Gerard,shawlin. Weijye-the one who pia thesis with me in the library, and gives me sweets when we pia thesis together.


Jonathan and Qinyun, my clique in uni. =) W/o them, life would be bad.

Andrew and I. Andrew, my confidente, encourager, fren and fellow fighter for social causes!



YEah..and to end of the day, dinner at The Village with my juniors from CAMEO!!! =) Love ya guys...
Love all of u..who made my life so special in biz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyho! Congratulations on your big day!

Looking spiffy in there. Good for you keep it up ;)

jet

Anonymous said...

what is CAMEO?...ur cg or smthng ah?
How come our Personal Finance grpmate is in there?..(oops erhem..heeeeee........sigh my brain doesnt store names..slipped my mind)..
Yah man u look good.. :)

Lois said...

Yup! Thanks gal..sam, I had to check dictionary before I knew wat u mean. Hehs...
XT-Yuqi is from my jnr OG. Cameo is the og where I was OGL...one year our juniors

Anonymous said...

same here.. hehe.. spiffy=smart?..

Oh ok, I forgot you knew her before the proj..