Monday, January 18, 2010

Things that have deeply possessed my soul

Sometimes..
Its not easy to figure out the desires of my heart. Except those sudden moments that trigger that gripe in my heart, and I seem to come closer to the me on the inside. Oh, those sudden moments that touch my heart.
C.S. Lewis describes this better.
All the things that have ever deeply possessed your soul have been but hints of it- tantalising glimpses, promises never quite fulfilled, echoes that died away just as they caught your ear...It is the secret signature of each soul, the incommunicable and unappeasible want...

I hope to become closer to me, i.e. who I was created to be.

And life is filled with decisions, delimmas. heh...after all the layers are pealed off, I hope I can be honest with myself and my desires and who He has created me to be. So that I may have the courage to opt for that path.

No comments: