Sunday, November 23, 2008

His grace is sufficient for me

I experienced grace today and the whole week. ;)
Little things, like a church friend asking me if I needed a lift to woodlands church tmr, and will pick me up from my house.
Like my boss empowering me to make decisions, and affirming that "this poor girl's hair must be dropping off".
Like dinner tonight for GreenLeaf- our social enterprise related to GB, a comforting company of people from GreenLeaf, and good food.

As I took the bus fr Harbour Front back home (tho the MRT would have taken less time), I passed by Shenton Way- my old office building, Lao Pa Sat, and other places I used to frequent. It was the same route from NUS back home as well. Poignant thoughts popped up.

When I came home fr work at GIC, the thoughts on the bus would be: Is tmr gonna be another day of systems and numbers?
No...it came a day when tmr became more than numbers.
That sense of liberation...of His opening doors to something I always wanted to do, made me feel touched. The sense of God's hand upon me through out gripped me. I know He is in control- The God of how much more.

No comments: