Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taking a pause

heh haven't been blogging for awhile..
Work is building up again in the office as March Holidays approach, and there are multiple teams going to do community service.
My email inbox is flooded again with loads of emails!
The thing is, the more busy I am, the more I find difficulty in concentrating on each task, and the more I want to chat with people, and do other interesting things. ;P

Life is a little overcrowded with so many things! And this sounds like a line from many of my other blog entries.

I was sorting my pile of letters on Monday and as I was filing something, I stumbled across this certificate of acknowledgement from Singapore Children's Society. And then I recalled during sec 2, I was in the interact club and I made weekly trips to Bukit Merah to give tuition to a pri school girl. Had to walk for a long time from the MRT and climb up a slope of stairs. Remember buying her stickers and sweets. That triggered memories of me in sec 3 and 4 when I went to Jervois Special School to teach the youths there as well. :) I bought marbles to teach counting. We also did craft work with them. Heh..

Its good to remember the meaningful things you did. To pause and take stock of life. Otherwise its just continuous running and running.....

Alrighty, back to my running............

No comments: